Last updated: 21/6/2023
Information Collection and Use
We may collect several types of information from and about you, including:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and any other information you provide voluntarily when you contact us or subscribe to our newsletter.
- Usage Data: We may collect information on how our services are accessed and used, including your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our services
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To monitor the usage of our services
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties unless we have your consent or are required by law to do so.
The security of your data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to External Sites
Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.